Ek Dham Tour Package - Badrinath
EK DHAM YATRA - 05 Nights & 06 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Start your spiritual journey from Delhi. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
HARIDWAR - a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar - Pipalkoti (250 Kms. 7 to 8 hrs)
Early morning breakfast and drive to Pepalkoti via Rishikesh, Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag and Chamoli. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at Pipalkoti.
Day 3: Pipalkoti - Badrinath (80 Kms 2 - 3 hrs.)
Morning drive to Sri Badrinath Ji. On arrival check in at the Hotel and refresh yourselves. Later visit the The Badrinath temple, Mana Village, Byas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Saraswati and Saraswati River. Witness evening Aarti. Overnight stay at Hotel.
BADRINATH - one of the 'Four Dham' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
Day 4: Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag (150 Kms)
Early morning Pooja and darshan at temple. Morning drive to Rudrapryag via Joshimath & Karanprayag. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
JOSHIMATH is a distorted version of the Sanskrit word 'Jyotirmath', the place of the Shiva's Jyotirlinga. It is believed that sage Shankaracharya established one of the four peeths (centers) for sanyasis here. Joshimath falls on the way to Badrinath and it is believed that Lord Vishnu resides here in the winters.
RUDRAPRAYAG - It is the confluence of river Mandakini and river Alaknanda.
Day 5: Rudraprayag - Rishikesh - Haridwar (185 Kms.)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar, en-route visit Rishikesh. On arriving Haridwar, check in and overnight at the hotel.
RISHIKESH is one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga.
Day 6: Haridwar - Delhi.
After breakfast leave for Delhi railway station / airport for your onward journey.
Transport: - Delhi to Delhi
|01||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic residency/Similar|
|02||Pipalkoti||Alaknanda hotel/Similar||Le Meadows/Similar|
|05||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic residency/Similar|
- Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entry fee if any.
- Guide Charges
- Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
- Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
- Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal - point to point.
- Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We have reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
- Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).