Chardham Tour Package
CHAR DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER - 4 Nights & 5 Days
Meet and Greet
Our representative will pick you from the Haridwar Railway station or Dehradun Airport to Aalia resort, a luxurious 5 star hotel located on the banks of the sacred river Ganga at Haridwar. After relaxation and refreshment in the luxury ambience of the resort we are heading to Har-ki-pauri for the Holy Aarti darshan in the evening 4.30.
After Aarti the pilgrims come back to resort for the Welcome Dinner and detailed briefing of Char Dham Yatra.
Overnight stay at Aalia Resort.
Program Summary: Arrival- Relaxation and Refreshment at Resort.
Ganga ji Aarti - 4.30 PM
Welcome Dinner and Tour Briefing
Day 1 - Visit Yamunotri
Early in the morning at 7 AM Havan and Poojan on the bank of the river Ganga at Hotel for the blessings of Char Dham Yatra. The sacred Dham yatra will begin by 8.45 AM from at the helipad at the resort, flying to Kharsali Helipad (Yamunotri temple). Travelling from Kharsali Helipad to temple by riding on the back of a pony or by Palki. It is a 7 kilometers ride towards temple. After darshan the pilgrims come back to Kharsali for sightseeing and overnight stay.
- 7:00 AM Havan and Poojan.
- 8:45 AM Flying from Haridwar to Kharsali Helipad
- 10:00 AM Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri temple riding on the back of a pony or by Palki Sightseeing and overnight stay at Kharsali.
Day 2 - Visit Gangotri
After breakfast at 8.30 AM the group is flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad. From Harsil we go by car to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 20 kilometers. VIP darshan will be provided. Priest (pandit) is available for special poojan . Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains. On the way there are many beautiful spots where you can enjoy the beauty of the nature and take photos to make your journey memorable forever. You will be blessed by the evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri. Dinner and overnight stay at Gangotri.
- 8:30 AM Flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad.
- 9:30 AM Harsil to Gangotri temple by car.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Gangotri
Day 3 - Visit Kedarnath
Early morning at 6.00 AM Aarti Darshan at Gangotri. At 8.00 AM, soon after the breakfast, we drive to Harsil helipad. At 9.00 AM on arrival we fly to Guptkashi Sampooranayatra helipad. At 12.15 PM we fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad from Guptkashi. The priest will accompany the group and lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple.
After darshan and poojan the group will fly back to Guptkashi. After lunch we take time for sightseeing. Guptkashi is located at the bank of river Mandakini. The centermost attraction here is the confluences named as Manikarnik Kund where the two streams of Ganga and Yamuna meet. Guptkashi houses the ancient Shiva temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar.
- 6:00 AM Aarti Darshan at Gangotri
- 8:00 AM Gangotri to Harsil helipad.
- 9:00 AM Harsil helipad to Guptkashi.
- 12:15 PM Guptkashi to Kedarnath.
- Afternoon coming back to Guptkashi Sightseeing and overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 4 - Visit Badrinath
At 8 AM the group is going to Sampooranayatra helipad. Then we proceed to Badrinath from Sampooranayatra helipad at Guptkashi. On arrival at Badrinath helipad the group will transfer to hotel. After darshan the group is going to Mana Village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing. At the evening we attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
- 8:00 AM Going to helipad.
- 8:30 AM S helipad to Badrinath helipad.
- Afternoon Sightseeing at Mana Village Evening Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple.
Day 5 - Day for sightseeing and glorifying God
Early morning at 4 AM temple darshan with Vishnu sehastranam path (optional). Sharp 8.45 AM soon after the breakfast we are flying back to Haridwar. While we are heading back, we can see the beautiful over view of the region. Especially the picturesque view of the confluences is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We are flying between the beautiful valleys of thick forest. We fly over the 5 confluences like Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag.
On arrival at Haridwar, we proceed towards Maa Chandi Devi Temple. Soon after that we are visiting Rishikesh. We cover Laxman Jhulla , Ram Jhulla (hanging bridge over river Ganges) sightseeing, temples and shopping. Evening we are coming back to Aaliya resort for dinner and overnight stay. Evening Aarti at Haridwar (Optional). The next day everyone checks out resort before 12.15 PM. Drop off to Haridwar Railway station.
- 4:00 AM Badrinath Temple Darshan.
- 6:45 AM Bedrinath to Haridwar.
- 8:00 AM Visit Maa Chandi Devi Temple
- 9:00 AM Haridwar to Rishikesh (via Rajaji National Park canal drive.)
- 4:00 PM Rishikesh to Haridwar. Overnight stay in Haridwar
Initial Booking Amount Rs. 10,000/- (Non- Refundable).
Client's Required details
|Name of the Passenger|
|Date of Birth /Age/ Sex.|
|Gotra (For Poojan)|
|Contact Address Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card / Any Govt. ID)|
|Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness|
- Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun Airport/ Railway station Haridwar.
- 4 night accommodation on all dhams (Kharsali, Gangotri, Guptkashi & Badrinath)
- Exclusive Helicopter services Ex Haridwar/ Dehradun.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals.
- Escorted ride on Palki/ Pony at Yamunotri.
- All Transfers at all Dhams and Haridwar.
- Travel Bag & Umbrella
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 kg weight in the helicopter. Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage not to bring too much luggage. Incase if you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel cloak room
- Children above the age of 1 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
- Full amount has to be deposited 30 days ahead of the journey.
- In case the Chardham yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or it will be refunded for the unutilized part of the journey (Rs.20,000/Dham for each customer)
- In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer's side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons
All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
Fitness: - All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey. In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims advised to carry woolen clothes.
Photography: - Still cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
Communication: - Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most of the places.
Emergency contact: - Please advise your relatives or friends to contact our office number.