Chardham Yatra Helicopter tour Packages Duration:
Duration - 04 Nights & 05 Days
Tentative Tour Itinerary with Flight Plan:
The package consists of 4 Nights and 5 Days of exotic stay at Haridwar and Dehradun from where guests will proceed towards Chardham yatra by helicopter. The stay will be arranged at a luxurious top quality hotel located on the banks of sacred Ganges River. Our representative will pick you up from the Haridwar Railway station or Dehradun airport to hotel of stay. On day of reaching, after a routine round of relaxation and refreshment in the luxury ambience of the hotel, we will head first to Har-ki-pauri for the Holy Aarti darshan in the evening. After Aarti guests come back to hotel for the "Welcome Dinner" and detailed briefing of Chardham helicopter service. Overnight stay at Hotel will be taken care of by our team.
1. Arrival- Relaxation and Refreshment at Hotel/ Resort
2. Ganga ji Aarti - 4.30 PM
3. Welcome Dinner and Tour Briefing
One Nights' accommodation on the banks of Holy Ganges and Ganga Aarti & Puja
Day 1 Visit to Yamunotri
Guests will attend Havan and Pooja at the bank of river Ganga early morning and seek blessings to starting the Chardham helicopter tour package. The sacred dham yatra will then begin in morning at Kharsali Helipad located near Yamunotri temple.
Guests will next travel from Kharsali Helipad to temple by riding on the back of a pony or by Palki. It will be a roughly 7 kilometers ride towards temple. After darshan guests will come back to Kharsali for sightseeing and overnight stay.
1. Morning Havan and Poojan
2. Flying from Haridwar to Kharsali Helipad
3. Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri temple riding on the back of a pony or by Palki
4. Sightseeing and overnight stay at Kharsali.
Day 2 Gangotri Visit
After breakfast guests will fly from Kharsali to Harsil helipad. From Harsil we go by car to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 30 kilometers. VIP darshan will be provided. Pandits will be made available for special poojan.
Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains. On the way there are many beautiful spots where you can enjoy the beauty of Nature and take photos to make your journey memorable. You will be blessed by the evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri. Dinner and overnight stay at Dharali /Harsil included.
1. Flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad
2. Trip to Gangotri temple by car
3. Dinner and overnight stay at Dharali/Harsil
Day 3 Kedarnath Visit
Early morning after Aarti Darshan at Gangotri and soon after breakfast, guests drive to Harsil helipad. On arrival we fly to Guptkashi helipad and then fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad at Guptkashi. Pandit will accompany the guests and lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and poojan guests will fly back to Guptkashi, located at the bank of river Mandakini. After lunch guests can go sightseeing.
1. Aarti Darshan at Gangotri
2. Trip from Gangotri to Harsil helipad
3. Trip from Harsil helipad to Guptkashi
4. Trip from Guptkashi to Kedarnath
Afternoon, guests will be back at Guptkashi and will continue overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 4 Badrinath Visit
In the morning, guests will proceed towards the helipad at Guptkashi. From there they proceed towards Badrinath. On arrival at Badrinath helipad, guests will transfer to hotel.
After darshan, guests will go to Mana Village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing. At the evening they attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath included.
1. Going to helipad
2. Guptakshi Helipad to Badrinath helipad
3. Afternoon Sightseeing at Mana Village
4. Evening Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple
Day 5 Grand Finale: Day for sightseeing and glorifying God
Included early morning temple darshan with Vishnu Sehastranam path, which is optional.
Soon after the breakfast, guests fly back to NeelKanth Mahadev, Temple near Rishikesh. VVIP darshan is available for our guests to avail.
While we head back, we can see the beautiful overview of the region. Especially the picturesque view of the confluences is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and we also fly over the five confluences including Vishu Prayag, NandaPrayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Deva Prayag.
Evening we come back to hotel for dinner and to carry out overnight stay. Guests will get to attend evening aarti at Haridwar, which is optional.
The next day everyone checks out and our team will drop them off to Haridwar Railway station/ Jolly Grant Airport.
1. Early morning Badrinath Temple Darshan (Optional)
2. Darshan at Vishu Sehastranam Path (Optional)
3. Trip from Badrinath to Haridwar
4. Attending evening Ganga Aarti at Haridwar (Optional)
5. Overnight stay in Haridwar
Package Cost: 1,55, 000 Lakhs/- Per Person.(Inclusive of all taxes.)
Initial Booking Amount Rs. 25,000/- (Non- Refundable)
Sales Manager 0707881133
Flight Ops Manager 07500754717
Details of Accommodation
|Day 1||Arrival to Haridwar||Ganga Sadan/ Aalia Resort (Complimentary)|
|Day 2||Haridwar to Yamunotri ( Overnight at Karsali)||Yamuna keerti Resorts|
|Day 3||Karsali to Gangotri (Overnight at Harsil)||Leisure Camps|
|Day 4||Gangotri to Kedarnath ( Overnight at Guptkashi)||Himalayan Comforts|
|Day 5||Gupthkashi to Badrinath (Overnight at Badrinath)||Sarovar Portico|
|Day 6||Badrinath to Haridwar||TOUR TERMINATE|
1. Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun Airport/ Railway station Haridwar.
2. 4 night accommodation at all dhams (Kharsali, Gangotri, Guptkashi & Badrinath)
3. Exclusive Helicopter services Ex Haridwar/ Dehradun.
4. Accommodation on twin sharing basis only with all meals
5. All Transfers at all Dhams and Haridwar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 kg weight in the
Helicopter. Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage not to bring too much luggage. In case you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel Cloak room.
2. Children above the age of 1 year will be considered for a full ticket.
3. There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
4. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
5. Full amount has to be deposited 30 days ahead of the journey.
6. In case the Chardham yatra by helicopter is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or it will be refunded for the unutilized part of the journey (Rs.20,000/Dham for each customer).
7. In case of rescheduling the journey from the customerís side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
8. Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
9. If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
10. If the booking is cancelled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
11. All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
12. Any Meals, services not utilized, or partly utilized are non-refundable.
13. The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary throughout the trip.
14. All Flight will subject to State Government and DGCA ATC Permissions.
15. The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
16. The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
1. VIP Pooja and Darshan at all the 4Dhams included in the Chardham yatra helicopter package
2. Pickup from Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun/ Haridwar Railway Station
3. 1 Nights Accommodation complimentary on the banks of River Ganga with private bathing Ghats.
4. VIP Evening Ganga Aarti Darshan at Har-ki Pauri, Haridwar
5. Special VIP Darshan in all Dhams
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:-
1. Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage using travel bag.
2. All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
3. Fitness: - All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey.
4. In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims advised to carry woolen clothes.
5. Photography: - Still cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but not inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
6. Communication: - Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most of the places.
|01||Haridwar||Krishna ji /Similar||Classic residency/ Similar|
|02||Uttarkashi||Five Elements||Akash Ganga/Similar|
|03||Uttarkashi||Five Elements||Akash Ganga/Similar|
|04||Guptkashi||Raj Palace/Similar||Lal resort/Similar|
|05||Kedarnath||Gov. arrangements||Gov. arrangements|
|06||Guptkashi||Raj Palace/Similar||Lal resort/Similar|
|07||Badrinath||Dwarkesh/ Similar||Sarovar Poritco/Similar|
|09||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic residency/Similar|
- Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entry fee if any.
- Guide Charges
- Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
- Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
- Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal - point to point.
- Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We have reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
- Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).