Ek Dham Tour Package - Gangotri with Gaumukh
EK DHAM YATRA - 07 Nights & 08 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Start your spiritual journey from Delhi. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
HARIDWAR - a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar - Uttarkashi (200 km/ 6 -7 hrs)
Morning after having your breakfast, check out from the hotel. Start your drive to your next destination, Uttarkashi. On reaching Uttarkashi, check-in to the hotel.
UTTARKASHI - set on the banks of river Bhagirathi, Uttarkashi is well known for its historical monuments, Temples and Ashrams. After taking some rest for the day, you can go stroll around the place.
Day 3: Uttarkashi - Gangotri (100 Km / 3 to 4 hrs)
Morning start driving towards Gangotri. Arrival and check in to the hotel. Later have Gangotri darshan and perform rituals. Overnight at the hotel.
GANGOTRI - is a popular Hindu pilgrimage town which is set on the banks of river Bhagirathi. River Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this place. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Ganga.On reaching Gangotri, perform Pooja and other rituals. Later, drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Gangotri - Bhojvasa (18 Km trek)
Morning trek to Bhojvasa via Chirvasa. On arrival check in at the Tent or Guest House. Stay overnight at Bhojvasa.
Day 5: Bhojvasa - Gaumukh - Bhojvasa (05 Km trek one way)
Early morning trek to Gaumukh. Visit Gaumukh, Later trek down to Bhojvasa for your overnight stay.
GAUMUKH - is where Ganga's water trickles down from the glaciers. The sages called it 'Gaumukh', because unlike today, in the distant past, it probably appeared like a cow's mouth. The Gaumukh glacier is the source of Bhagirathi (Ganga) and is held in high esteem by the devouts who do not miss the opportunity to have the holy dip in the bone chilling icy water. It is 18 kms. from Gangotri. There is a Tourist Bungalow at Bhojbasa, 14 kms. from Gangotri where lodging and other facilities are available. From Gangotri we move along the beaten track towards Chirbasa, which is on the tree line. From here, we can get a clear view of the Bhagirathi Peak.
Day 6: Bhojvasa- Gangotri - Uttarkashi (18 Km trek + 100 Km drive)
Morning trek down to Gangotri and after reaching Gangotri drive to the hotel at Uttarkashi for your overnight stay.
Day 7: Uttarkashi - Rishikesh - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar, en-route visit Rishikesh. On arriving Haridwar, check in and overnight at the hotel.
RISHIKESH - is one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga.
Day 8: Haridwar - Delhi.
After breakfast in the morning at the hotel, leave for Delhi railway station / airport for your onward journey.
Transport: - Delhi to Delhi
|01||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic residency/Similar|
|02||Uttarkashi||Five Elements/Similar||Akash Ganga/Similar|
|03||Gangotri||Ashram / Similar||Ashram / Similar|
|04||Bhojvasa||Guest House||Guest House|
|05||Bhojvasa||Guest House||Guest House|
|06||Uttarkashi||Five Elements/Similar||Akash Ganga/Similar|
|07||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic residency/Similar|
- Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entry fee if any.
- Guide Charges
- Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
- Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
- Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal - point to point.
- Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We have reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
- Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).