Ek Dham Tour Package - Kedarnath by Helicopter
EK DHAM YATRA - 04 Nights & 05 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Start your spiritual journey from Delhi. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
HARIDWAR - a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar - Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Leave for your next destination, Guptkashi after having your breakfast early in the morning. On reaching, check-in to the hotel/camp. Overnight in the hotel/camp.
GUPTKASHI - is located at a distance of 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath. The town holds immense religious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple.
Day 3: - Guptkashi/Kedarnath/Guptkashi
Early morning drive to Phatta Helipad. Departure by Helicopter to Kedarnath. (3584 mts). Visit Kedarnath Temple and return back to Phatta by Helicopter. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
KEDARNATH - shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The r! emaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Day 4: Guptkashi - Rishikesh- Haridwar (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
This morning, have your breakfast and then leave for Rishikesh.
RISHIKESH - is one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga. Day 5: Haridwar - Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
After breakfast in the morning at the hotel, leave for Delhi railway station / airport for your onward journey.
RISHIKESH - is one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga.
|01||Haridwar||Krishna Ji /Similar||Classic Residency/ Similar|
|02||Guptkashi||Raj Palace/Similar||Lal Resort/Similar|
|03||Guptkashi||Raj Palace/Similar||Nirwana Camp/SimilarLal Resort/Similar|
|04||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic Residency/Similar|
- Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entry fee if any.
- Guide Charges
- Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
- Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
- Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal - point to point.
- Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We have reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
- Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).