Ek Dham Tour Package - Kedarnath
EK DHAM YATRA - 05Nights & 06 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Start your spiritual journey from Delhi. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
HARIDWAR - a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar - Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Leave for your next destination, Guptkashi after having your breakfast early in the morning. On reaching, check-in to the hotel/camp. Overnight in the hotel/camp.
GUPTKASHI - is located at a distance of 47 km from the holy shrine, Kedarnath. The town holds immense religious importance as it houses famous ancient temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple.
Day 3: Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath (35 Km + 19 Km trek)
Get up early in the morning and check out from the hotel after having your breakfast. Start your drive to Gaurikund which is set at a distance of around 33 km. On reaching Son Prayag 5 kms before Gaurikund, drive by jeep to Gaurikund. Afterbreaching Gaurikund start rek to Kedarnath.
KEDARNATH - Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. To reach the temple, you can hire a palki or a horse (Cost Not Included). On your way to the temple, you will get to experience the unexplored sights of the snow capped mountains. On reaching, check-in at the Govt. Camps/Lodges. Overnight at the hotel.
Early morning Pooja and darshan at temple. Morning drive to Rudrapryag via Joshimath & Karanprayag. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. Day 4: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Guptkashi (19 Km trek + 35 Km drive)
This morning you get up before dawn and take a bath. Later, you go to the temple for the 'Abhishek’ to Kedarnath. After Darshan and Puja, return to your respective Camps / Lodges. Start with your trek from Kedarnath to Gaurikund and by jeeps to Sonprayag. At Sonprayag, your car awaits which will take you back to your hotel at Guptkashi. On reaching Guptkashi, Overnight at the hotel. Day 5: Guptkashi - Rishikesh- Haridwar (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
This morning, have your breakfast and then leave for Rishikesh.
RISHIKESH - is one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga. On reaching Rishikesh, visit the different attractions of the place including Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. After sightseeing at the attractions, start driving to Haridwar. Check-in to the hotel on reaching Haridwar. Later, enjoy your dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6: Haridwar - Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
After breakfast in the morning at the hotel, leave for Delhi railway station / airport for your onward journey.
Transport: - Delhi to Delhi
|01||Haridwar||Krishna Ji /Similar||Classic residency/ Similar|
|02||Guptkashi||Raj Palace/Similar||Lal Resort/Similar|
|03||Kedarnath||Own Arrangemnt||Own Arrangemnt|
|04||Guptkashi||Raj Palace/Similar||Lal Resort/Similar|
|05||Haridwar||Krishna Ji/Similar||Classic residency/Similar|
- Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entry fee if any.
- Guide Charges
- Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
- Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
- Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal - point to point.
- Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We have reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
- Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).