Ek Dham Tour Package - Yamunotri
EK DHAM YATRA - 04Nights & 05 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Start your spiritual journey from Delhi. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Har ki Pauri and enjoy evening Ganga aarti. Take holy dip in the river Ganga. Later visit local market near the place and come back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
HARIDWAR - a paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar also termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar as well. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand) Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Day 2: Haridwar - Barkot (190 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Barkot. As you drive through Mussoorie, you can visit the famous Kempty Falls on your way. Kempty falls is the star attraction of Mussoorie. People from all over the world visit the place to have a look at these spectacular waterfalls. On reaching Barkot, check-in to your hotel/camp. Evening for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
BARKOT - Uttarkashi district offers a Himalayan panorama of natural delights, perhaps unmatched elsewhere. It is a treasure - trove of lush valleys, soaring peaks, crashing waterfalls, balmy hot water springs and other bounties of Mother Nature. A full description could easily fill a book, hence only some broad features can be indicated. Barkot is a beautiful hill station which is located on the foot of Yamunotri.
Day 3: Barkot - Jankichatti - Yamunotri - Barkot. (48 Km / 2 hrs)/ (14 Km Trek)
Morning proceeds for Yamunotri. From Jankihatti start your 14 km trek to Yamunotri. You can also hire palki or a horse for your trek. (Cost Not Included). On your trek, you enjoy the sight of lush green valley and a variety of species of Himalayan shrubs. Perform all the rituals and return back to Barkot, hotel / Camp. Overnight at the hotel.
YAMUNOTRI - Yamunotri is one of the shrines of the Char Dhams. The temple at Yamunotri is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna who present in the form of a black marble idol in the temple. Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna which is also the daughter of Surya, the Sun.
Day 4: Barkot - Rishikesh - Haridwar (190 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
After morning breakfast drive to Haridwar en-route visit Rishikesh. On arriving Haridwar, check in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
RISHIKESH station which is located on the foot of Yamunotriis one among the most visited destinations of the country. Also, the place has emerged as the World Capital of Yoga.
Day 5: Haridwar - Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
After breakfast, leave for Delhi railway station / airport for your onward journey.
Transport: - Delhi to Delhi
|01||Haridwar||Krishna Ji||Classic residency/Similar|
|02||Barkot||Chauhan Annexe/Similar||Nirwana Camp/Similar|
|03||Barkot||Chauhan Annexe/Similar||Nirwana Camp/Similar|
|04||Haridwar||Krishna Ji||Classic residency/Similar|
- Room + breakfast + Dinner (MAPAI) on double / twin sharing basis.
- Local Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entry fee if any.
- Guide Charges
- Any other expenses of personal use or not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any eventual HIKE in TOUR PRICE due to climatic - natural conditions or government issues.
- Keep identity card/passport handy while travelling
- Ensure that your vehicle is securely locked before you leave it. Don't leave cash or jewelers in your vehicle.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal - point to point.
- Ac will not be used in hilly reason.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We have reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Hotel Check In /Check Out time is 1300hrs. /1100 hrs.
- Early morning checks in is subject to availability (unless specified).